- We operate primarily by appointments to provide the best and fastest service possible for all patients and surgeries.
- Emergency cases always receive top priority. This sometimes causes a delay for scheduled appointments, but if it was your pet in a life and death situation, we know you'd want our immediate attention too.
- For your convenience a few "drop-off appointments" are available each day. A drop off means you drop off your pet at the clinic at a convenient time for you sometime before noon. Your pet will be examined by a doctor in between scheduled appointments. Upon completion we will contact you to go over the diagnosis, potential tests/diagnostics/medications, and discharge instructions.
- For the safety of all animals and humans in our hospital, we require that all vaccinations on your pet be up to date.
- Please arrive a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time so we can verify your contact information and get you promptly checked in.
- We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Care Credit, American Express, Cash
Patient Arrival Policy
- For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
- All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
- Birds and other exotic pets should be safely protected in a carrier and must be presented in an appropriate travel carrier.